terug naar overzicht

Renowned Luxembourg supplier of customized storage systems and related products

New investment opportunity!

Omschrijving bedrijfsactiviteit

DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITIES: Distributor of customized Triple A storage systems and related products for the Benelux, France and Germany. The company operates in a B2B environment where products are directly sold to the end user as well as indirectly through resellers. High added value through a large product mix which can be composed to unique storage solutions according to client needs. Furthermore, the Company employs an experienced team with a thorough knowledge of the product portfolio. A performant software platform (including e-commerce) gives a full overview of the product catalogue and contains an automatic price calculation of the selected products

Omzetklasse

TURNOVER: Historical average: ± € 3.000.000

Personeel

MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEES: ± 10 employees

Type transactie

aandelen

Onroerend

Rented

Nadere toelichting

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Average Normalized EBITDA = ± € 270.000

Prijsklasse

ENTERPRISE VALUE: A 40% participation is held by the Manufacturer of the Triple A storage systems. The remaining 60% of the shares are part of the transaction scope. Enterprise Value: € 750.000 (cash and debt free) for 60% participation